Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Remix

 I'm very happy with the new Kid Sister mixtape Kiss Kiss Kiss. It's the combination of good sounds that never gets old; hop hop/rap flow and tasteful, energetic electro beats with features including Gucci Mane, Nina Sky, and Caspa.  Few things make me happier than an hot track remix. That is, a hot track with a DUBSTEP remix...and in case you didn't realize, anything Caspa tweaks is worth a listen. Falling at number 11 of 13, Caspa's take on the Right Hand Hi ended up with a few repeats before I could carry on.  It doesn't hurt that she's a gorgeous ethnic blend as exciting as her genre: African American, Caucasian, and *word to my Navahoes* Native American. If that was too much, I'll take it a step further...she's sexy as fuck! Ok, before running off on an inappropriate tangent I'll just say check out the mixtape and check out my already favorited remix of Right Hand Hi (youtube link if you need the preview **hyperlinks are fun hehe). Thanks to the good folks at The Fader for the hookup!

P.S Kid Sister is a serious sweet ting...ok, I'm done. Good day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment