Monday, January 24, 2011

Dank N' Dirty Dubstep

Whooooeeeee!! I am so glad to be sharing this with you guys today. Deciding to stick with a major theme in my life *cough, cough I decided to put up this video in honor of my favorite time of day which I don't mind readjusting my lunch schedule for ;) Large ups to DJ Sashwat **<<free music!!and them Bandcamp network for this one. It's the "Oh Skunt" track by Emer and then the remixed version by sMILodon. I feel obligated to put up a double feature just because it's a shit  Monday and in my hazy attempts to study I almost forgot my 2:00 pm Sociology class..apparently I was the only one in class who knew that Darwin voyaged to the Galapagos on the HMS Beagle **word to Antilles School haha. But really, perhaps more specifically Mr. Eberhart. It was somewhat relevant though because we were discussing Herbert Spencer=survival of the fittest=social darwinism, yada yada..umm anyway. Check out these videos. I think they're both interesting in their own right and j'aime le dubstep so rock to it! Ok so I didn't mention this but both tracks heavily sample a dude cussin' "mudda skunt" throughout. In case you missed it the first time, download the heavy compilation mix here. Make Monday your bitch! Happy 4:20 to all.

One.


Two.

2 comments:

  1. pookie end up in di bush! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly wish I knew how this guy got the vocals for oh skunt because it is really eating me up inside.

    ReplyDelete