Saturday, January 29, 2011

George & Wizzle

Wiz Khalifa's single "Black & Yellow" can't get enough play and I honestly could listen to this several times on repeat but frankly, I don't. His weed songs get much more play on my headset; all else has been replace with dubstep *wink. Wiz was dope from the start, before he became the new model for all things Marijuana. You might not even believe me if I told you he had a thug swag before that, but all the proof is in his track "Oh No" on the Prince of the City mixtape; it's got that Steeler flow. * I had to. This is the clip of Wiz performing at Lopez Tonight and as I'm a huge fan of George and his comedy I think it's great to see to of my favorite people getting together. Ok, so he was a guest artist on a show I like, whatever! What do you think about the black and yellow afro? Side note, the official Black & Yellow video has upwards of 29,167,876 views...goddamn. Oh, be sure to download his latest single "Roll Up"

it's 4:20 somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment