Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I must say that I am a bit peeved by this new music overload that has become trendy. I think we should take a second to relax and enjoy what we've already amassed. Can you honestly say that you've conquered your entire music library? If yes, then please visit http://www.toastedrobots.com/ and get yourself some freebies. As for the rest of you, I have an idea: Grab the stash box and necessary accoutrement; open up that long forgotten playlist or set your music player on shuffle (oh how daring!); turn the dial up to 11, press play, and spark that up and enjoy. You may be looking to find yourself, but it can't hurt to rediscover good music in the meantime.



~~Taking my own advice, this is what I came up with...at least one little bit of it. Lost amongst the neglected indiefeed downloads and forgotten EPs of obscure artists (the rarer the better right?), this track by Sunglasses caught my ears...yet again. The video, as I came to find out, is just as interesting. Curious what anyone else came up with...


No comments:

Post a Comment